Annette is a fashion journalist based in London, originally from Sydney, Australia.
Bona fides (if you can call them that):
- Studied BA in Communication (Journalism) and International Studies (Mexico), University of Technology, Sydney, with one year at the University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Completed courses in teeline shorthand and photojournalism at the Australian Centre for Independent Journalism, Sydney; and Adobe Illustrator and experimental graphic design at the Centre of Audiovisual Media, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Has written for vogue.com.au, the Sydney Morning Herald, the Southern Courier, oystermag.com.au, Australian Associated Press and Sunday Magazine
- Was formerly web and print editor of pilot version of three things magazine for Oxfam Australia
- Spent eight months in the fashion cupboard of Grazia Australia