Wellness Wednesdays: the Detox Diaries week 1
- Start the day with a mug of Elenore of Earthsprout’s golden detox drink or simply lemon and hot water
- Do some yoga, stretching or cardio (does raving count??)
- Stimulate the skin with a lovely round of dry bristle brushing - read Michelle Phan’s dry brushing 101 for tips. I love my Japanese sisal brush for this.
- Drink some Ayurvedic “spring” cleanse juice
- Keep all meals light by focusing on fresh produce.
- Avoid meals after 8pm.
- Act like my grandma and make sure I’m in bed by 10pm. Sorry, party kids.
- Be mindful of everything I do. Focus on things.
Tune in next week for more steps to ramp up the detox. In the meantime, enjoy the new feelings of peacefulness as the seasons start to cool and the mind starts to calm. Peace out!